"Therefore, I tell to you, all that you ask for in prayer believe that you will receive it and it shall be yours." ~ Mk 11:24

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Ronan's Friend, Renee

4-15-12

Ronan has a new friend, and her name is Renee. Our neighbors down the street adopted her from China back in November. She was 26 months here, and Ronan was 29 months old. Renee's daddy usually takes her on a walk every day at around 5:30pm, and if we're out she would stop by for a playdate! Look at them having fun with the new table that daddy built.



Oops, he dropped something under the table...



We are still working on sharing, but Ronan is only 2 and hoarding is to be expected. If he wants to share, that's great! If not, then that's fine as well. Sometimes we may encourage him a little, but most of the time we let him decide for himself. 


Here, Daddy, I will share this with you!


Here, Renee. I'll share this with you. What a good boy he is!

No comments: