"Therefore, I tell to you, all that you ask for in prayer believe that you will receive it and it shall be yours." ~ Mk 11:24

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Ronan's New Gig

One of the organic clothing companies that we buy Ronan's clothes had a model search. The Green Baby Clothing Company was looking for models for their amber necklaces. There were 3 ways that one could win. The first was by the highest number of votes. The second way was a judge's pick (from the clothing company). The third way was also by a judge's pick (from the manufacturer of the amber necklace). So I entered Ronan's picture and didn't solicite any votes from friends and family. However, I did get some votes from perfect strangers! How Ronan won was via a judge's pick. How awesome is that?!

Here's the winning photo of our precious toddler!



Stay tuned...

No comments: