He was so proud of himself, and we're so proud of our little baby! He never ceases to amaze us! Mommy and daddy love you so much!!
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Ronan Waves "Hi"
Ronan just started waving "Hi!" He must've learned it from mommy and daddy, who are always waving to him. When we were taking a walk around the neighborhood, we stopped to talk with one of our neighbors. She was walking her little dog, Gigi. As my neighbor and I were talking and doting on Ronan, he waved "hi" to Gigi! Oh what a smart little boy! I didn't have my camera with me, but when we got home I took a picture of him waving.

He was so proud of himself, and we're so proud of our little baby! He never ceases to amaze us! Mommy and daddy love you so much!!
He was so proud of himself, and we're so proud of our little baby! He never ceases to amaze us! Mommy and daddy love you so much!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment